Money need urgently please replay me fast……

29

Posted by Mr Spamalicious | Posted in Nigerian and 419 Scam Spam - Hidden Bank Accounts, Dead Aristocrats, Lotteries, and International Espionage | Posted on 08-24-2014

 This is good one.

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Neeraj shivhare wrote:

i need urgently money.please  help me i need 777USD money. i will give back your money.
if you are able to do my help .then i will give you my bank account no.

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 11:05 PM, Mr. Spamalicious <spamalicious@spamdiary.com> wrote:

Sorry, but my limit is $776 dollars on personal loans.
You were so close too!

On Sun, Aug 25, 2014 at 5:48 PM, Neeraj shivhare wrote:

that was i trying , sir, in this world there is no anybody giving me help.
if you give me.  i think your heard is so big.
i think you love to god.

need  urgently 500 USD give me please . this is the for my life.
i can’t explain every thing in english. but .if you are real. if you give me help

because  i really need money sir, what can i do for you to get money.
sir, i give back your all money with in one year.please help me..

sir, in this world i was tired to asking to do my help.but there is not any body giving me replay.

sir, i am a real person.

On Sun, Aug 25, 2014 at 5:48 PM, Neeraj shivhare wrote:

i am not very good in english.if i have do done any mistake  so please
sorry

On 8/25/14, Mr. Spamalicious <spamalicious@spamdiary.com> wrote:

Yes, I am very offended by your improper English and total disregard for
punctuation.

Get back to me when your writing skills improve.

On Sun, Aug 25, 2014 at 5:48 PM, Neeraj shivhare wrote:

respected sir, sorry sorry sorry

i am very sorry.please
explain me what can i do get help.

On 8/25/14, Mr. Spamalicious <spamalicious@spamdiary.com> wrote:

You see what I mean? Your writing didn’t improve. Do you think that was an improvement over your last email?

You need more than one minute of practice.

I recommend you start with this book: http://www.amazon.com/Writers-Research-Dissertations-Seventh-Edition/dp/0226823377/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408930209&sr=8-1&keywords=press+guides+for+writers

On Sun, Aug 25, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Neeraj shivhare wrote:

respected sir,

i want to say true. i have no time to do any thing.ok sir,i really just need money today.
today .I need to pay my collage fee.so if you able to do my help so please help me.
this is final year of my collage.sorry if you don’t able to do my help.if please you will
do my help i promise i will give back your all money.because i am doing  part time job.

 and i started my job from 16.08.2014.

On Sun, Aug 25, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Neeraj shivhare wrote:

i am in big problem .me and my family is suffering from poverty.
sir, i really need money to do help me and my family.
i want to grow up my business . and i need money to start my
business. sir, i will always oblige to you.
kindly sir, please help me.
sorry, sorry .SORRY .SORRY. SORRY
PLEASE I AM VERY SORRY. I WANT TO TRYING TO DO GOOD

VN:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 4.4/5 (49 votes cast)
Money need urgently please replay me fast......, 4.4 out of 5 based on 49 ratings

Comments (29)

Help sir I need your help please 500usd pay you back even with interest I need a hand. All doors are close open one for me.

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 2.5/5 (2 votes cast)

Well all my stair go up and down. So what’s your point?

VN:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

You are awesome.

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)

Please can you help me give my kids somewhat of a christmas..Yes I’me desperate and I really need some help badly and quickly as christmas is right around the corner..So please have a heart and help my kids out…I sincerely thank you so much…Gail

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 1.0/5 (1 vote cast)

Become an atheist. It will save you a lot of trouble.

VN:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 4.0/5 (1 vote cast)

I am writing this message hoping you can please help me and my son.

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 4.0/5 (1 vote cast)

Sorry, I don’t help children. Ditch the kid and then get back to me.

VN:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 1.0/5 (1 vote cast)

hmy name iS vasilys i requre on mifliondollar in the amreacan cash ples my mother is cancer and i she wil die but if money in here she live please PLEASE

But seriously, this place is awesome.

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Hi ,dear, we are poor family can you help us. We from Pakistan we not have eat and not have home. Please we need help can you send the money for us.our bank account. Pakistan H.B.L Account number:0011077900239201 . Thanks my whatsapp number . 00971556742007

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Maybe you should cancel your broadband service and sell your laptop. Weird choice to choose internet over feeding your kids. Shame on you!

VN:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Hello my name is bilal and ia m in very big trouble.I am working with stock broking company and i done a mistake that i loss 200000 INR in my client account.Now i have to pay to the client if i’m not give then the client suit criminal case against me.kindly help me if client do this then my carrier was finished.I am the only earning person in my faimily. Plz help me plz…..

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 4.0/5 (1 vote cast)

Thanks for the heads up on not hiring you as a stock broker.

VN:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 1.8/5 (4 votes cast)

Hi,
Myself struggling a lot after resigning my job
due to my mom’s health. I lost my father during
my college days. I worked in Chennai for 4 years,
due to my mom’s health condition, i was in a
situation to resign my job & came to my village
to take care of my mom. Here i started a BPO
company but couldn’t able to succeed so far, i
need time but right now i couldn’t able to manage
financial situation in my family. So please
support me & my family. I will return you within
1 year of time[plz trust me].

Regards,
Raja
91 9865930122

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Hii..my name is PRIYANKA BISHT from India..I have been abandoned by my parents due to which I could not pay my cllg fees and my rent too..
I m in urgent need of money..plzzz help me…my no. is 8744895592..

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

helo my name is Zikoranaudodimma (that’s my name) I a Staff Assistant at locel bisness Forth & Towne. I run a place on the world wid web called DiscoHelp.com I is hard finanshul trubble with my wife Marina Obiajulu and my childrens Kalle, Malva, an Gerard. my web site is shut downe becuz moneys is nedded I liv in africa my phone number is 7709635827 I need money’s help God sir call me

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Hello well my mom need 300.000,00algériene dinare i know its not much for you But please help my mom she’s been struggling over 7years to cover this dettes and now shes strugling because of canser im really begging you im afraid she will die and go to hell i will give it back as soon as i can
Here send me money all u can even send 3$ :cc 156674 80

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 2.0/5 (1 vote cast)

0552678117 if anyone can help us

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Dear sir/Madam ,

I need money of Indian rupees of 10 lakhs ….. for my credits which I have done for my fathers life so now I have repay it in any cost … I am doing a job n my salary is 20000 per month so can it as soon as possible to you so kindly do me a favor no help me out from my problems .
my numbers is nine eight four nine seven nine one eight six eight….. kindly help me ….

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Dear sir / madam: Hi i need money of indian rupees of 60,000 ..iam studying engineering college from madurai iam pay the fees please help me.. .My father and mother life so i have repay in 2years please help me.. R. Arunpandiyan. City union bank account number 116001001595260 CIUB 0000116 please feel my prblms so help me my phone number 8883459632.kindly help me

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 1.0/5 (1 vote cast)

Dear Sir / Madam,

Hi, I need money of inr 10lakhs, any one can help me.

my no. +917676762066

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Dear Mr. Dear Mrs,

I hope , please give me money , because i’m maried don’t have money 50 million rupiah (INDONESIAN)
MY paypal : teozebua@yahoo.com
Please help me Mr, Mrs….

T_T

Godbless you…

Regards

Teo

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Thanxs very much to help for money

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Hello mera naam seema hai. k liye i need financial help to start my own shop because no one is ready to help me out in starting my shop in my relative and i want to help my hubby in running my house. as soon as my shop get settled, i will pay back your money . you can help as your wish financially. I will grateful to you .

Regards
Seema
Seemadeccan@gmail.com

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Hi. I need help. I am a palestinian and i live in lebanon. My age is 42 years old and i am still single because i doesn’t work because the palestinian in lebanon can not work so please help me to open a nursery for kids and i have a full study about it and i have teachers who will work in the nursery. I want just 15,000$ to open a nursery for kids. My phone number is 00961 3 437474 whatsapp is available. i need to work and open immediately to live because my family outside lebanon were helping us and now they stoped supporting us. Thank you.

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Forgive, I don’t know English and therefore I use the translator.
Hello, hello! My name is Oleg Mikhlik I live one in Ukraine in the city of Lysychansk of the Luhansk region,
the disabled person of the third group (I have a mental somatic disease, I can’t buy the necessary medicine and I buy very cheap drugs, they not always help),
I receive pension from the state of $45 a month, on that and I live., it is very difficult to live for 1049 hryvnias,
debts and to bank and acquaintances collected, some years didn’t buy clothes, now it is necessary to buy footwear for the winter,
but money isn’t present and as I live in a front zone, with mine not to find a disease of work, I ask if you can help, how many you will be able, I will be grateful. Thanks, all the best
yes the Lord stores you.
Card of Privatbank Ukraine: 5168757235106210
WebMoney: Z280665384139
Yandex money: 41001715997573

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Please help me. I need money. reply me @ jbhutta06@gmail.com

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Hi. I am Haitham Abdullah El Youssef and I work in a nursery for kids as an administrative. My income is 1000$ per month.
I live in Lebanon. I don’t have bad credit. I want loan to open a nursery for kids which will give me an income of more than 10,000$ per month and to better my monthly status income.
I need a loan of 15,000$ with low interest because in my country the interest is very huge and i want not to pay for loan insurance or bank transfer or any other fee before i recieve the loan. The duration of the loan is for 10 years.
Please take this under consideration and make your account not to pay anything before i recieve the loan. I don’t mind if the loan got less than 15,000$.
After i recieve the loan, i will repay you everything you want what ever the amount is.
I am a honest man. All i need from you is when i recieve the loan, send me your name and country to send you the money if there will be any fee. And i can sign to you any document with the loan and send you my personal id. I will help the Children Cancer Center in Lebanon by monthly payments.
Thank you

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Hi. I am Haitham Abdullah El Youssef and I work in a nursery for kids as an administrative. My income is 1000$ per month.
I live in Lebanon. I don’t have bad credit. I want loan to open a nursery for kids which will give me an income of more than 10,000$ per month and to better my monthly status income.
I need a loan of 15,000$ with low interest because in my country the interest is very huge and i want not to pay for loan insurance or bank transfer or any other fee before i recieve the loan. The duration of the loan is for 10 years.
Please take this under consideration and make your account not to pay anything before i recieve the loan. I don’t mind if the loan got less than 15,000$.
After i recieve the loan, i will repay you everything you want what ever the amount is.
I am a honest man. All i need from you is when i recieve the loan, send me your name and country to send you the money if there will be any fee. And i can sign to you any document with the loan and send you my personal id. I will help the Children Cancer Center in Lebanon by monthly payments.
My email is: hai2073@hotmail.com
My phone number and whatsapp is: 009613437474
Thank you

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

I am from India my account no. SBI state bank of India 31752858509 ifsc code..sbin0011878 I need 4lakh plz someone send me money plzzzz

VA:F [1.9.17_1161]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Write a comment